Unique 5 Strand Braid Hairstyle
Today we have another step by step hairstyle tutorial for medium long hair. This tutorial will show you how to do a cute twist on the five strand braid (Braid inside Braid). This braided hairstyle will work best on medium to long hair with minimal layers.
5 Strand Braid Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Let’s get started and create this Braid inside Braid hairstyle:
- Grab a small section from the nip of the hair.
- Separate this section from rest of hair.
- Continue to divide the section into three equal parts.
- Then make a three strand braid.
- After you reach to the end, tie it with an elastic band.
- Now take another strand of hair and continue making three strand of hair.
- Once you are done, you need to secure the hair with the help of elastic band.
- Now you divide the remaining hair into three equal parts.
- Then you need to incorporate the two braids into the three equal parts.
- Start with the left-most strand and then bring it underneath the neighbor strand.
- Then bring the strand over the braid and then under the second braid.
- Now work on the second strand.
- Bring the second strand over the braid and then take it under the second braid.
- Then continue doing this pattern
- Do it until you reach to the end of hair.
- Grab the elastic band to secure the braid.
- When you complete, you will notice some zig zag pattern of the braid.
- Finally the unique 5 strand braid is complete.