Twisted Sock Bun Updo Hairstyle
Twisted sock bun sock hairstyle is easy form of hairstyle. In this hairstyle tutorial we are making how to create a twisted sock bun updo using a hair donut or sock donut. This hairstyle will work on medium to long hair and it’s perfect for school, prom, homecoming, weddings, etc! You can dress it up or down by making the bun messy or neat.
Twisted Sock Bun Updo Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Follow the step by step instructions as mentioned below and get this Twisted Sock Bun Updo Hairstyle:
- Make a very tight ponytail. Make sure your ponytail is high one.
- Take a section of hair and then divide into two strands.
- Take the right strand and place it over the left.
- Then twist it towards the right.
- Repeat the same section until you reach the end of the hair.
- Use the elastic band to secure the hair.
- Now grab a sock doughnut and put the ponytail into it.
- Now wrap the hair around it and then roll the twisted hair around it.
- Finally he Twisted Sock bun is ready.
- Secure this with few bobby pins.
This hairstyle includes sock and a twisted hair braid. You just need to braid the hair. And then you need to keep the sock inside the pony tail and roll it around so that the sock covers the ponytail. To make a sock, you need to have a thick sock. You also need to focus on the color of the sock. Better will be the black color because it will match with your hair color. At this point you just need a pair of scissors and then cut the tip of the sock. Now your sock has got two holes. Flip the sock into the other side. Keep rolling the sock until you get the dough nut shape.