Sock Bun Braid Updo
Today we have another hairstyle video tutorial for medium long hair. Sock bun braid updo hairstyle is easy hairstyle to do and it is best for the summer days. This hairstyle includes only a sock. This hairstyle is easy. You just need to braid the hair. And then you need to keep the sock inside the pony tail and roll it around so that the sock covers the ponytail. To make a sock, you need to have a thick sock. You also need to focus on the color of the sock. Better will be the black color because it will match with your hair color. At this point you just need a pair of scissors and then cut the tip of the sock. Now your sock has got two holes. Flip the sock into the other side. Keep rolling the sock until you get the dough nut shape.
Sock Bun Braid Updo Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Let’s get started and create this Sock Bun Braid Updo hairstyle step by step as mentioned here:
- You can brush the hair to make it tangle free.
- Make a ponytail. It may be low or high. But in this tutorial, we are making the high ponytail.
- Take some section and then make the regular braiding.
- After reaching to the end, you should secure this with elastic band.
- Then continue doing this with other braiding.
- You will need a sock so that you can use this.
- Put the ponytail through the hole of sock and then bring the tail of hair to the sock.
- Roll the hair to the sock around so that the ponytail covers the sock.
- Then tie the sock bun with the help of braids that you made before.