Romantic Braided Headband Hairstyle
This hair tutorial will show you how to create a romantic braided headband hairstyle from your own hair. This hairstyle is ideal for any romantic occasion. Especially it is ideal for the Valentine’s Day and it will work on medium long hair. You can also use some extensions if you think your hair is shorter.
Romantic Braided Headband Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Let’s get started and create this Romantic Braided Headband Hairstyle:
- First you want to make it sure that your all hair is smooth.
- Grab a strand of hair and then divide into three equal halves.
- Continue making three strands braids.
- Hold braiding with one hand and with other hand, you need to gently pull the strand.
- Continue braiding and when you reach one to two inches down, you need to gently pull the sides of the strand.
- You can also tuck the strands later once you complete making braiding. It is completely up to you.
- Do this in the next side as well.
- When you are done, you need to use some heat protecting spray.
- Once you finish curling your hair, you need to bring the braid to other side.
- Secure the braiding with bobby pins and do the same with another braiding.
- Secure this too with the bobby pins.
- To secure the bobby pins, you need to make it sure that your bobby pins should be in the X shape.
- Finally the romantic braided headband is ready.
- This is completely feminine and will work perfect for any romantic occasions.
- You can also make side ponytail, if you prefer.