Roller Knotted Braid Hairstyle
Today we have another hairstyle tutorial specially for Long medium hair. In this hair tutorial, you will learn how to create a unique asymmetric knotted hairstyle. This half up, half down look is great for proms, weddings, and formals. You can even dress it down and wear it to school and work. This looks like an intricate braided hairstyle at first glance but it’s done by using an easy knotting technique. This hairstyle will work on medium to long hair. It can be done on straight or wavy hair.
Roller Knotted Braid Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by : Bebexo (YouTube)
Let’s create this Roller Knotted Braid Hairstyle step by step:
- Make your tangle free. Gently comb the hair.
- Take the two strands of hair from each side.
- Make a knot. Take the left knot and once more tie a knot.
- Now take the left strand and bring it over the right strand.
- This will give the knot different look.
- Now tie the knot with the help of elastic band.
- Take another section of strands and bring it back, just below the first knot.
- Tie them a knot and then take the left strand and bring it underneath to wrap it once.
- Take the left strand and bring it over the right strand.
- Tie this with elastic band.
- You can create this hairstyle all the way down. If you want then, you can simply create few numbers.
- Here in the tutorial we are making three. But if you want you can make all way down.
- Don’t forget to tie with the elastic band.
- Now you can also accessorize the hair, using the flower accessories.
- Tuck the knot to add the volume.
- Finally the knotted braided hairstyle is ready.
You can try this hairstyle in a damp hair so that it will be easy to make knots. And don’t forget to use the hair gel that will make your hair sleek.