Knotted Loop Waterfall Braid for Short and Long Hair
Today we have got a hairstyle tutorial for creating Knotted Loop Waterfall Braid especially for short and long hair. As we already had another step by step video tutorial for making Knotted Loop Waterfall Braid hairstyle which is similar to this hairstyle tutorial. This hair tutorial will show you how to create a Knotted Loop Waterfall Braid on yourself.
Knotted Loop Waterfall Braid Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Let’s create yourself this Knotted Loop Waterfall Braid hairstyle step by step following instructions below:
- Brush your hair and make your hair tangle free.
- Take a section of hair and then divide it into two halves.
- Place left strand over the right strand and then wrap it around and make a knot.
- Pull the strand up and put the right strand in your mouth.
- Now take a new strand of the hair.
- Consider this as the left strand and then the old strand (which was the left strand) consider it a right strand.
- Take the new strand and cross it over the right and loop it through the hole.
- Then pull the hair up and put the next hair to your mouth.
- Now continue doing same pattern.
- Pick some hair and cross it over the right strand of hair and tie it in a knot.
- Put the right strand in your mouth.
- You can continue doing this around but here in this tutorial we are doing in only a side.
- To end the braid, you can simply use the bobby pin to secure.
- Finally the knotted loop waterfall braid hairstyle is ready.
This hairstyle is easy and it will not take a long period. Simply understand the pattern and then you will get a gorgeous hairstyle. Enjoy trying it out!