Homecoming Knotted Hair Bun Updo Hairstyle
This time we are back with a new hairstyle for short hair. It’s quite long we had lot of hairstyle tutorials for long and medium hairs. Homecoming Knotted Hair Bun Updo Hairstyle is best for the short hair and medium long hair. This pretty knotted hair bun updo will make for a beautiful homecoming hairstyle. If you want to make this a full bun, just pick up smaller sections of hair and continue the knot all the way around the hair tie.
Homecoming Knotted Hair Bun updo hairstyle
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Here is step by step instructions for making Homecoming Knotted Hair Bun updo hairstyle:
- Make a ponytail.
- You can make the ponytail wherever you want. You can make even in the side or in the back. Here, in the tutorial we are making the ponytail in the back.
- It is another knotted hairstyle so you’d better damp your hair.
- Take a strand from the side of pony tail.
- Divide it into two halves and take a bottom strand and place it over the top strand.
- And make a left to right knot.
- Repeat this process, adding some strands of hair.
- Take some strands of hair and take a bottom strand and place it over the top strand.
- When you are half way done, use some bobby pins and pin it around the hair.
- To ensure your bun stick to one side, make sure that you are using the bobby pin between the base of hair and braided hair.
- Continue the process.
- Take some hair and incorporate with the braid from the ponytail.
- Take the bottom strand and place it over the top strand.
- Bobby pin around the bun and then secure the end of the braid with elastic band.
- Finally the Homecoming Knotted Hair Bun is ready. You can also add some accessories to hide the elastic band.