French Twist into Side Braid
Hey girls, today we are back with another beautiful hairstyle for long hair. In this hairstyle tutorial, you will learn how to create French twist into side braid. This hairstyle is super easy, a hairdo for beginners, and it literally takes only one minute to do in the mornings. You can begin with a French Twist, the bumpy version, and then finished with a simple side braid.
French Twist into Side Braid for Girls
Video by: Cute Girls Hairstyles (YouTube)
Let’s get started and create yourself this French Twist into Side Braid hairstyle:
- Part your hair on any side of the head. Here we have done in the left side.
- You are smooth down all the hair.
- Then take some section of hair and then start making French twist.
- Before you start, you will need another section of hair.
- Cross them over each other.
- Add little bit of hair on the bottom section.
- Then cross over it.
- And repeat this process all way down to your hair.
- When you reach near to your ear, you need to stop this pattern.
- Take all the hair and then make three strand regular braids.
- Bring the right section over the middle section.
- Then bring the left section over the middle section.
- Once you reach the end of hair, you will need to secure this braid with the help of elastic band.
- Finally the French twist into side braid hairstyle is ready.
You can even accessorize with the flower clip or just use elastic band.