Fold over Lace Braid Updo
Hello my beautiful friends, how are you today? Well today i am back with another hairstyle tutorial mainly for medium long hairs. This hairstyle tutorial will teach you how to create fold over lace braid updo hairstyle.
Fold-over Lace Braid updo Hairstyle
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Let’s get started and create this beautiful Fold over lace braid updo hairstyle:
- Brush your hair and make your hair tangle free.
- Divide the hair into halves. Make sure that one section has more hair from the other.
- Take a section of hair and then divide it into three halves.
- To make the lace braid, take the strand and cross it over the middle.
- Then take the top strand and then cross it over the middle.
- Take another strand and then cross it over the middle.
- This time pick up some hair and then add it to the left strand.
- Cross it to the middle.
- Add the hair from the left side and incorporate into the braid.
- Continue doing this all the way down the hair and then secure this with an elastic band.
- Take the lace braid and wrap it around and bring all the way opposite to the other side.
- Now secure this with few bobby pins.
- If you want to transform this style you can also note this tutorial.
- In the updo hair tutorial, you can form a little bun.
- Take the bun and tuck it inside the braid.
- Roll it with the bobby pin and give some shape.
- Accessorize the hairstyle using some clips.
- Finally fold over lace braid updo hairstyle is complete.
You can try this hairstyle for any occasions including for parties or even for going colleges. Enjoy trying it out!