Easy Twist Braid Hairstyle Tutorial
Today we are back with a beautiful hairstyle tutorial for long hairs. This is one of the cutest hairstyle that is best for the medium and long hair. In this hair tutorial, you will learn how to create an easy twist braid half updo but first you will learn how to get some boho curly waves using the NuMe Lustrum curling wand set. This hairstyle will work on medium to long hair. It looks best on wavy or curling hair but it will also work on straight hair. It can be worn casually to work or school or it can be dressed up for special events like proms and weddings.
Easy Twist Braid half updo Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
- Spray some hair protectant and leave it for some minutes to dry. Don’t forget to brush the hair.
- Continue curling the top layer and then continue curling all the side.
- Then take strands from each of the side.
- Then secure this with an elastic band.
- Again take another strand and then secure this with the elastic band.
- Continue to tie the strand, taking strand from each side and then secure the hair with the elastic band.
- In the second pony tail, you just need to tuck it through the first ponytail.
- Now tuck some hair from the side of the hair.
- Finally the easy twist braid hairstyle is ready.
This hairstyle does not require much time. You can simply curl the hair and then continue taking the strands of hair from each of the side. Then you need to tie with the elastic band. You simply need to tuck the second ponytail over to the first ponytail. And then you will get a beautiful twisted braid.
You can simply tuck the hair if you want to create the volume of the hair. You can continue creating as many as ponytail but we have made three ponytails. Try it out and enjoy.