Easy Prom Hairstyle
In this hair tutorial, you will learn how to create an easy prom hairstyle that’s perfect for medium to long hair. It’s a triple loop braid that looks like a faux hawk hairstyle. This half up and half down style work best on curly hair. In this tutorial, we are making our hair curl because we are trying this hairstyle in straight hair. It is better to use the hair accessories and wear this look to any special occasion.
Easy Prom Hairstyle Tutorial Step by Step
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Let’s get started and create this easy Prom hairstyle:
- Make your hair curly. And after making them curly, don’t forget to use hairspray.
- Take some hair from the crown of hair. And then back comb the hair.
- After teasing the hair, the volume of hair will increase.
- Push the hair that you teased, and then secure this with the help of bobby pins.
- Now again bring two strands to the back.
- Tie the pony tail and flip it up underneath right behind the hair tie.
- Create a little loop and then secure this with the help of bobby pins.
- Take the two sections and then bring it back.
- Secure this with elastic band.
- Tie the ponytail.
- Then flip it up underneath right behind the hair tie.
- Create the little loop and then secure this with the bobby pins.
- Continue doing this until you reach to the end of hair.
- Now don’t forget to tie hair.
- Finally the easy prom hairstyle is ready.
This hairstyle is easy since you just need to create pony tail and flip it up, creating a little loop. Enjoy trying it out.