Dutch Infinity Braid Hairstyle
In today’s hairstyle tutorial, we are learning how to do a Dutch infinity braid on self. The hairstyle looks intricate but it is simple. This hairstyle is easy to do once you get the pattern. You simply need to take some strand from either side and then incorporate it with the main braid. You need to put it underneath and then bring it over the braid. It is easy to do and it is ideal for the short as well as medium long hair. It is also best for the summer days.
Dutch Infinity Braid Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Let’s get started as here are the step by step instructions for creating this Dutch Infinity Braid Hairstyle:
- Take some strands of hair and divide it into two parts.
- Take a small strand from the right strand and bring it over the left strand.
- Now take some strand of hair and bring it underneath the left strand.
- Now bring some section of hair and add it to the right strand.
- Add small section towards the piece and then bring it under and over.
- Continue this pattern and make sure you take small section of hair.
- Continue to make this pattern until you reach to the end.
- Secure the braid with elastic band.