Bubble Ponytail Hairstyle
Today we have another wonderful hairstyle tutorial for medium long hairs. This hair tutorial will show you how to create the bubble ponytail which was a very trendy and popular hairstyle back in the 80’s and early 90’s. In this hair tutorial, we are learning how to make the hair ties with a wrap-around strand to make it look more chic.
Bubble Ponytail Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
- First make a high ponytail and secure it tightly.
- You can use the hair extension and add it to the ponytail.
- Then conceal the hair tie that you use to add the hair extension by wrapping the hair around the hair.
- Then you will require some bobby pins and topsy tail by Conair.
- Now put the elastic band and topsy tail.
- Then take a small section of the hair from the ponytail.
- And wrap it around the elastic band.
- Bring the end of strand through the topsy tail and then pull the topsy tail down.
- If you don’t have topsy tail and then grab a bobby pin and then wrap the hair with the elastic band.
- Grab the bobby pin to the centre of the ponytail and pull it down.
- Tuck the parts of the hair.
- Finally you will get the Bubble Ponytail hairstyle hair.
This hairstyle will work on medium to long hair. Hair extensions aren’t necessary unless you have short hair. If you don’t want to use the hair extension, then you can increase the volume of the pony tail by simply back-coming your hair for extra volume. Also, if you don’t have a topsy tail, you can always use a bobby pin or just stick your fingers through the ponytail and pull the strand through.