In this hair tutorial, you will learn how to create a part hair braided ponytail. For this, you will need a big high ponytail with extensions and a cute braid or a twist in front. This elegant classic look is very versatile and can be worn in a formal and casual manner. It’s a perfect holiday hairstyle for Christmas and New Year’s eve as well as wedding, prom, ball, graduation, etc.
Video by: Lilith Moon (YouTube)
If you hair is not voluminous, you can use hair extension. To add the hair extension, you need to make the ponytail and then attach the hair extension of your hair color.
- Begin with the hair extension that matches your hair color.
- Separate some section of hair in the front of hair.
- Create a twist. To create twist in the front part, divide the hair into two halves.
- Then twist one section over another.
- When you are twisting your hair, you need to add some hair from the bottom.
- Continue this all the way down.
- After reaching near to the ear, you need to continue twisting without incorporating hair.
- Finally you will get some pattern on the front part of hair.
- You can also make three strands braid. This will also make the hairstyle gorgeous.
- If your hair is not voluminous, you don’t need to worry. You can simply tuck the edges.
- Bring this section of braid towards the back and roll it over the ponytail.
- Finally the part hair braided ponytail is ready.