4 Strand Waterfall Braid
Today we have another Braid hairstyle tutorial for medium long hairs. In this hair tutorial, you will learn how to do 4 Strand Waterfall Braid on yourself. This hairstyle works on short, medium, and long hair and is great for proms, weddings, and bridesmaids. It is best for the summer days.
4 Strand Waterfall Braid Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Let’s get started and create this 4 Strand Waterfall Braid hairstyle:
- Make your hair smooth and tangle free, brushing your hair thoroughly.
- Divide the hair into four equal sections.
- The first strand is going to be the top strand and the last strand is going to be the fourth strand.
- Take the top strand and weave it under and then over.
- Now take the fourth strand and weave it over and then under.
- Drop your fourth strand to your mouth to keep it out of the way.
- Now add some strands to the top and continue the same process.
- Weave it under and over.
- Now take the fourth strand and weave it over and under.
- Then take the strand to the mouth so that it does not come while braiding.
- Continue this process.
- Add some hair to the top strand and weave it under and over.
- Then take the fourth strand and weave it over and under.
- Continue this process all the way. But if you want you can it only half a way.
- Use the elastic band.
- To conceal the elastic band, you can use the flower accessories.
- To make your strands more definite, tuck the strands of braids.
- Finally 4 Strand Waterfall Braid is ready.
- You can also curl your hair.
This hairstyle is perfect for any summer days. It is simple and you can carry it wherever you want.