4 Strand Slide up Braid Hairstyle
Here is a new hairstyle tutorial video where you can learn how to create this four strand slide updo braid hairstyle. The four strand slide up braid hairstyle is a base for the braiding unique 4 strand braiding. This is because this hairstyle has used the same technique. This braided hairstyle will work best on medium to long hair with minimal layers.
4 Strand Slide up Braid Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Let’s get started and create this beautiful 4 Strand Slide up Braid Hairstyle:
- Make sure your hair is detangled. Comb your hair thoroughly.
- Divide the hair into four equal sections.
- Take the fourth strand and place it underneath the neighbor strand and over the second strand
- Now take the top section of the hair and place it over the strand and then under the third strand.
- Now take the fourth strand under and then place it over the strand.
- Take the top strand and then place it over and then under the third strand.
- Continue this and then a pattern will be created.
- Continue doing this all the way down.
- Once you are done, then hold the second strand and pull the hair to the upward direction.
- After pulling, you will get the 4 Strand Slide up Braid hairstyle.
- Secure the end of the braid with the bobby pin and then accessorize it with the help of the flower clip.
- Finally the 4 strand slide up braid hairstyle is complete.
You can also do the same on the other side. Bring both sides to the back and then tie with the help of accessorizing clip to conceal the elastic band. You can try both ways and then enjoy looking beautiful with the new hairstyle.