15 Heatless Hairstyles for School
Today we have a collection of hairstyles that you can make yourself in few minutes. This tutorial includes 15 different school heat-less hairstyles. These hairstyles will make you remember the amazing for back to school. Each hairstyle takes only 60 seconds to create. This step by step hairstyle is brought to you online by Youtube user Laura Lee.
Let’s get started with these awesome and easy school hairstyles:
The 1st hairstyle includes following steps:
- Take few strands of the hair from the front section of the hair.
- Simply go on braiding the hair. Then grab a section of the hair from the either side and continue braiding.
- Once you reach to the half part, you will secure this braiding with the help of the bobby pins.
The 2nd hairstyle includes following steps:
- This hairstyle begins with the first tutorial.
- Instead of pinning with the bobby pin, you just need to secure it with an elastic band.
- Now you need to include this in the braid that you are making with the remaining braid.
- Don’t forget to secure the braid with the help of elastic band.
The 3rd hairstyle includes following steps:
- The 3rd hairstyle needs only 30 seconds to get it.
- You need to use any thin headband and then tuck the hair in headband.
- This hairstyle will be easier if you have shorter hair but if you have long hair, make sure you tuck your hair properly.
The 4th hairstyle includes following steps:
- Take a strand of hair right from the top of the ears.
- Now secure a ponytail with the help of elastic band.
- Now make the ponytail somewhat tighter than it is.
The 5th hairstyle includes following steps:
- This hairstyle is inspired from the French braid.
- Take some section from the left side.
- And then start making the French braid.
- Take the pieces behind the ear and secure this with a bobby pin.
- Now do the same in the other side too.